Language Selection

Get healthy now with MedBeds!
Click here to book your session

Protect your whole family with Orgo-Life® Quantum MedBed Energy Technology® devices.

Advertising by Adpathway

         

 Advertising by Adpathway

Conor Benn gives honest response to accusations that he can’t make weight for Ryan Garcia fight

2 days ago 18

PROTECT YOUR DNA WITH QUANTUM TECHNOLOGY

Orgo-Life the new way to the future

  Advertising by Adpathway

Conor Benn has addressed Ryan Garcia’s suspicion that he “can’t make weight” ahead of their showdown on September 12.

The pair will collide in a welterweight encounter at Las Vegas’ T-Mobile Arena, with Garcia making a first defence of his WBC world title.

He claimed the belt with a unanimous decision victory over Mario Barrios, who he dethroned after scoring a first-round knockdown in their February contest.

This followed his points defeat to Rolando Romero in May 2025, which saw Garcia produce a subpar performance after completing his year-long doping ban.

But while the American has been known to blow hot and cold, he is nonetheless considered a sizable favourite against first-time world title challenger Benn.

Not only does Benn appear to be at an experience disadvantage but, with the 29-year-old having not fought at 147lbs since April 2022, there are also concerns that he will miss weight.

‘The Destroyer’ has, after all, said this will be his final welterweight outing, to which Garcia has responded by claiming that the Brit will miss weight and is making excuses.

“We know you can’t make weight! This is why Conor Benn said this is his last time at 147lbs. My guy is making excuses before he loses!”

In response to the 28-year-old, Benn highlighted that, unlike Garcia, he has never previously missed weight.

“I’ve not been at this weight for four years but discipline prevails. Only one of us has been undisciplined and missed weight, and it ain’t me.”

Garcia did, indeed, weigh 3lbs above the super-lightweight limit for his April 2024 encounter with Devin Haney, before it was revealed that he had tested positive for ostarine.

Benn, meanwhile, has also previously tested positive for a banned substance, with the detection of clomifene causing his 2022 clash with Chris Eubank Jr to be cancelled.

Read Entire Article

         

        

HOW TO FIGHT BACK WITH THE 5G  

Protect your whole family with Quantum Orgo-Life® devices

  Advertising by Adpathway